POTEnT is a four year project funded by the EU’s Interreg Europe Programme. The Lead Partner is ALOEN, the local Energy Agency of South Brittany, FR.
ALOEN, Energy Cities and their European partners are organising a day of inspiration and exchange of good practices “Role of European territories in the energy transition” on Thursday 20 April (09:00-18:00) at the Maison de la Bretagne in Paris.
This event, open to all, marks the end of the Interreg Europe POTEnT project started in 2019, with 9 European actors:
- Agence Locale de l’Energie et du Climat de Bretagne Sud – ALOEN (France)
- Municipality of Pamplona (Spain)
- Municipality of Parma (Italy)
- Local Energy Agency of South-West (Sweden)
- Tartu Local Energy Agency (Estonia)
- Municipality of Milton Keynes (United Kingdom)
- Municipality of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- Etlingen Municipal Energy Company (Germany)
ERASMUS University (Netherlands)